The virtual RIMS Risk Forum India 2021 will welcome risk professionals and business leaders from across the region to share their experiences building more resilient risk management programs that have enhanced processes, improved safety, strengthened cybersecurity, elevated corporate reputation and fortified balance sheets. RIMS, the risk management society®, is a global professional association committed to advancing the practice of risk management throughout the world.
Registration for the two-day virtual event, scheduled for 3 - 4, December, is now open.All sessions will be recorded and made available to registrants for 60 days following the event.
The Forum will feature keynote addresses by Ajay Srinivasan, Chief Executive Officer at Aditya Birla Capital Limited (ABCL), and Dr. Soumya Kanti Ghosh, Group Chief Economic Advisor at the State Bank of India. The agenda also features thought-provoking panel discussions and educational presentations that include:
- What COVID-19 Has Taught Us About ESG Risks and Why Risk Management Needs to Change
- Breaking the Chain: How Understanding Business Interruption Exposures Can Mean Supply Chain Resilience
- Marsh-RIMS Excellence in Risk Management: State of Risk Management in India 2021
- Climate Risk and Your Path to Resilience
- Cyber Risk Management: A Priority for a Resilient Economy
RIMS continues to invest in developing, promoting and advancing risk management in India and, in 2020, launched RIMS India Chapter. Professionals interested in joining the chapter or learning more about the Society’s global initiatives can visit www.RIMS.org/global or email India@RIMS.org. Additionally, the Society has a dedicated RIMS India LinkedIn page, RIMS India WhatsApp to engage and inform the business community in the country.